- *1957 Fuelie, unit #7014900R
- *Style: 57-1037D
- *Body: VN 9503. Body produced in Van Nuys #9503
- *Trim: 676 Black and red cloth, red imitation leather
- *Paint: 807D: orgiinally India Ivory top, Onyx Black body
1957 Chevrolet Bel Air
Black Enamel paint with silver and red interior seats. In 2012, over $12,000 in repairs were performed. Rebuilt fuel injection ($3,000), new wide white tires, brakes, master cylinder, fuel pump, hoses, gas tank, overhaul of distributor, kit for ethanol gas, rebuilt starter, new shocks, re-cored radiator.
Turboglide, automatic, Wonderbar radio, power steering (added correct unit and rebuilt generator/pump in December 2015), spinner hub caps, tinted glass, 1 piece bumpers, California car, rear antennae, accessory bumper guards, seat belts.
1957 Fuelie, unit #7014900R
Body: VN 9503. Body produced in Van Nuys #9503
Trim: 676 Black and red cloth, red imitation leather
Paint: 807D: orgiinally India Ivory top, Onyx Black body
Specs & Options
- Bel Air
- Body Color
- Engine Size
- 235 V8
- Engine Type
- Transmission Type
- Interior Color
- Silver and Red interior seats.